- Hyaluronic Acid – moisturizes skin and forms a moisture retention barrier to prevent evaporation
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans – delivers moisture within the deepest layers of the skin and the surface of the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – A solvent of hyaluronic acid, it has a longer lasting moisturization while enhancing skin elasticity
- Sodium Hyaluronate – moisturizes the skin and prevents evaporation by pulling moisture from the surroundings
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – improves skin vitality by conditioning the skin and deeply moisturizes skin
How to use:
- After washing, prepare skin with tonner.
- Apply sheet mask evenly on your face.
- Remove the mask sheet after 10-20 minutes later and gently pat the remaining essence.