Visit MoonGlow stores
Make-up removal is a well-known process, but it is not only that, it is the process of cleaning impurities accumulated during the day that can sometimes have more harmful effects than make-up itself. In case you didn’t know, it’s not makeup products that age your skin, but incorrect makeup removal.
We remind you that make-up removal must be done in 2 stages: cleansing oils + foams / gels.
But here we have a lifehack for you: massage the cleansing oil for 4-5 minutes (more than usual). This way, the evening makeup / complicated makeup, or Halloween makeup will dissolve much better and your skin will not suffer!
If you still have energy after the event, then apply a moisturizing, soothing, and restoring mask! The end result will surely please you!
Many of us face problems like dry, irritated skin in the cold season. That’s why we need to use special skincare.
Below we have some recommendations for daily skin care:
1) Apply the products 30-40 minutes before going outside, so the cream will absorb, create a protective barrier, and you can avoid skin peeling.
2) Many people mistakenly believe that we must use SPF products only in summer, but UV rays are also active in the cold period. They are very well reflected by the snow.
We recommend using products with SPF throughout the year, especially if you have acids, retinol, vitamin C and other active components in your care routine.
3) To avoid skin peeling, choose products with soft surfactants in the composition.
4) Too thick and aggressive exfoliation can lead to drying of the skin, destruction of the protective barrier, the appearance of irritations or micro lesions.
Use more delicate products, for example, enzyme powder or peeling-gels, 1-2 times a week.
5) During the year the skin has different needs. If in the summer we use lighter textures, in the winter we opt for more consistent creams and serums for intense hydration.
Dry skin is a specific type of skin. It is a permanent condition marked by dryness on the entire face and body, caused by a disruption of the skin’s barrier function.
Dehydrated skin can affect all skin types at some point. It is a reversible and temporary phenomenon, characterized by a localized and occasional “sticky skin” sensation due to poor fixation and water loss. Outwardly, these two problems manifest almost identically, but it is important to know the differences.
- Tightening sensation
- The skin’s condition is virtually unchanged regardless of the season.
- Sebum deficiency and clogged pores
- Predisposition to wrinkles;
- Dull skin, lacking brightness and vitality;
- Excess sebum but feels dry;
- Deep wrinkles appear, which quickly disappear after applying the cream
The skin under the eyes is very thin and sensitive. It loses elasticity faster. That’s why the appearance of wrinkles is earlier.
Care is welcome as early as possible to prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles as much as possible.
How to apply the cream correctly?
- Cleanses the skin;
- Apply toner or essence;
- Tap the cream under the eyes.
It is very important to apply it to the lower eyelid to avoid irritation or drooping of the upper eyelid.
It is applied in the morning and in the evening.
We also recommend roller massage to reduce edema and increase skin elasticity.
The result will surprise you.
The belief that you can’t get a tanned skin tone by applying sunscreen is a myth we’re going to debunk today.
There are no products with 100% sun protection.
- SPF 15 filters out 93% of UVB rays.
- SPF 30 — 97%
- SPF 50 — 98%
Therefore, using good protection, pigment spots and freckles can appear.
Also, many do not follow all the rules for applying SPF:
- apply half a teaspoon of the product to the face every two hours and after each swim;
- pay attention to all areas, including the nose, ears, and forehead;
The tan will appear more slowly, but it will be even, last longer and have a beautiful honey bronze color.