Dr.Lola Jeju Ba Cleasing Sponge - Konnyaku sponge for all skin types (including sensitive). The sponge (or sponge) konnyaku, a gentle exfoliator made from the bark of konnyaku, a porous root vegetable native to Asia. suitable for all skin types, also suitable for baby skin (can be used for newborns if there is no allergy)
1. Very delicate cleaning. Yes, such a sponge is many times better than a scrub and is an ideal assistant in daily beauty procedures. It can be used even if you have sensitive skin, rosacea, or flaking that is difficult to get rid of without irritation.
2. Perfectly removes makeup. Konnyaku removes all make-up when used in tandem with a cleanser. And it does it much more efficiently than washing with your hands. You can even try to remove mascara from your eyelashes (just gently :)
3. Makes the skin radiant. The sponge gently exfoliates, ridding it of dead cells, leaving the skin smooth and glowing. And the more regularly you use it, the more pronounced the effect you will see.
4. Very easy to use. All you need to do is soak it for 10-20 minutes (if using it for the first time). During this time, it will soften and become larger. Then squeeze to remove any remaining water and add a little cleanser to it. After cleansing your face in a circular motion, rinse the sponge and hang to air dry overnight.
5. Can be used for body too. In fact, konnyaku was invented by Japanese farmers and used to wash baby skin. So feel free to use a body sponge. It works especially well to cleanse areas that are prone to breakouts (for example, décolleté or back).
6. It is 100% biodegradable. Great news for those who care about nature and the environment.