Dr.FORHAIR Phyto Fresh Scalp Scaler, based on 95% natural ingredients, helps to remove dead skin particles, toxins and sebum residues, which gradually accumulate on the scalp and interfere with the proper nourishment of hair follicles. Coconut-based surfactants dissolve impurities without damaging the scalp’s protective barrier. Salicylic acid removes keratinised cells and cleanses the pore contents of excess sebum, opening up the follicles. This increases the effectiveness of other care products, restores the natural sebum process and keeps hair fresher and roots fuller for longer. The purifying mask contains a patented complex of Anti-Sebum P (HD) plant extracts to control sebum secretion and have a cooling and calming effect: bog pine extract (tightens pores, regulates sebum), David’s elm root extract (anti-inflammatory, moisturising), evening primrose extract (soothes, calms) and pueraria root extract (reduces redness, improves cell regeneration).
The formula also contains a combination of three Herb Clean Complex extracts: oregano, peppermint and lemon balm. This combination improves microcirculation, is pleasantly refreshing and ensures long-lasting freshness.
– a complex of mild surfactants gently cleanses the scalp of impurities without irritating it
– bamboo water moisturises, prevents dryness, strengthens roots and stimulates hair growth
– salicylic acid has an exfoliating effect, salicylic acid removes dead skin cells and excess sebum from the follicles
– Anti-Sebum Complex P (HD) reduces oily scalp, soothes irritation and tightens pores
– Herb Clean Complex deodorises, tones and refreshes hair
– Peppermint essential oil stimulates hair growth and has a mild cooling effect
How to use:
Wet hair and scalp before use. Using a pipette, apply the scrub directly to the root of the hair in sections, massaging it in, distributing it evenly over the scalp. Add water a little at a time and continue massaging. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Close the packaging tightly after use. Recommended use 2-3 times a week instead of shampoo or before shampooing for deeper cleansing.
There are no reviews yet.