Mizon BSA Blackhead Away Liquid Essence – Essence with 0.9% betaine salicylate (9000ppm), composed of salicylic acid (BHA) and betaine, which removes blackheads while moisturizing the skin. The product effectively cleanses the pores and exfoliates the stratum corneum, accelerates the treatment of acne, exfoliates dead skin particles, has an antibacterial effect, reduces sebum production, tightens pores and brightens pigmented spots. Suitable for oily, combination skin with problems. It can also be used during pregnancy and lactation.
– removes blackheads and moisturizes the skin
– effectively cleans pores and exfoliates the stratum corneum
– Accelerates acne treatment
– exfoliates dead skin particles
– has an antibacterial effect
– reduces sebum production
– tightens pores and brightens pigmented spots
How to use:
After cleansing and toning the skin, apply a small amount pointwise to problem areas or all over the face, avoiding the areas around the eyes and lips. Wait until it is completely absorbed and proceed with the next steps of care. If, after applying the essence to the entire face, you feel a burning sensation or other severe discomfort, rinse with warm water 4-5 minutes after application.
– Start using the product once a week so as not to provoke severe skin irritation. Gradually increase the number of applications up to 2-3 times a week. Please note that slight temporary skin irritation after first use is normal.
– It is recommended to use the product in the evening. If you plan to use the product in the morning, then be sure to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to avoid pigmentation. Be sure to use sunscreen the next day as well.
– Do not use in conjunction with other exfoliating products with a high concentration of vitamins C or A, or other products with AHA-BHA acids. If you want to achieve a faster effect, we recommend using one product in the morning and the other in the evening, or use them both in the morning and in the evening, but on different days.