Derma-B Urea 9.8 Foot Cream is an intensely moisturizing foot cream containing 9.8% urea, which is known to be a natural moisturizing factor to smooth rough areas of skin. It promotes the penetration of other active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin. The cream has a soothing scent with a top note of chamomile, medium floral notes of orchid, freesia and violet, and base notes of languid nutmeg and sandalwood.
The product is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and considered safe for sensitive skin. It contains no harmful chemicals that cause irritation and allergic reactions: parabens, phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, synthetic dyes and ethanol (alcohol). Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
– Urea 9.8% has an antibacterial and antiviral effect, increases the protective and regenerative functions of the skin.
– Valuable natural oils: camellia, cypress and lemon peel, which, in tandem with the main active ingredient, have an intense moisturising effect, removing peeling and softening the skin, as well as strengthening its protective barrier. Promotes rapid healing of wounds and cracks, replenishes the lack of moisture in cells. At the same time, it intensely nourishes and moisturises the skin.
– MLE is a unique skin protection technology developed by the manufacturing company Neopharm. MLE is a multi-layer emulsion that reproduces the skin’s layered structure and restores its barrier function quickly and effectively. The product range contains a complex of ingredients that soothe, restore and protect sensitive dry skin.
– Deep hydration
– restoration and protection
– firmness and elasticity
How to use:
1. Apply to dry, clean skin of the feet with gentle massaging movements.
2. Can be used in the morning and/or evening.