For luxurious care and maximum relaxation, sometimes just one D’alba White Truffle Nourishing Mask is enough to enrich every cell with nutrients and revitalise the epidermis at a cellular level. The natural composition of the product relieves redness, irritation, strengthens cell membranes and regulates sebum activity. After removing the mask, your face will have a healthy, velvety glow and a smoothing effect.
Features of the D’alba White Truffle Nourishing Treatment mask :
– Saturates cells with invigorating moisture and nutrients;
– Eucalyptus extract accelerates healing of wounds and microcracks;
– Soothes inflammation;
– Relieves discomfort;
– Peppermint extract refreshes and invigorates;
– Relieves signs of fatigue;
– Improves and brightens the complexion;
– Fern extract has antioxidant properties;
– Protects against free radicals;
– Prevents signs of ageing;
– Hyaluronic acid maintains optimal moisture levels;
Main active ingredients:
White truffle 10,000ppm: This is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that helps brighten and hydrate the skin while improving its elasticity.
5 Types of Hyaluronic Acids: this face mask contains five different types of hyaluronic acid, with different molecular sizes, to guarantee skin hydration at all levels.
MultiEx BSASM: This is a patented ingredient that is made from seven different plant extracts including chamomile, rosemary, green tea and licorice. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe skin and reduce redness.
ARA COM15: This is a patented ingredient that comes from fermented rice bran. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect skin from damage and reduce inflammation.
How to use:
Apply mask to clean, toned skin, remove after 10-20 minutes (check mask application time on packaging) and massage into face. The next recommended step is to apply a cream to the face and around the eyes.