T'else Kombucha Teatox Cream - vegan face cream contains 53% Kombucha extract, which is an effective antioxidant. The essence contains probiotics, which normalize the microflora, strengthen the lipid barrier of the skin and increase its protective functions. Soothes acne-prone skin. Brightens post-acne, evens out the tone, reduces inflammation. The essential formula contains three types of hyaluronic acid, which provides a strong moisturizing function. The product can also be used during pregnancy or lactation.
The main active ingredients:
- Kombucha extract is a fermentation product of saccharomycetes with black tea. It slows down the process of age-related skin changes, improves the production of natural collagen and elastin. It evens out the skin tone and gives it radiance.
- Vitamin B3 or (niacinamide) - helps stimulate collagen synthesis and improve skin protective functions, helps reduce elastic transepidermal moisture loss.
- The three types of hyaluronic acid retain moisture on skin cells, eliminate dryness, dehydration and flaking. They even out the skin's micro-relief, increase its firmness and elasticity.
- Yeast extract (Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate) eliminates dryness and promotes collagen production, has a lifting and smoothing effect.
- Bergamot oil fights skin irritation and various rashes, normalizes the activity of sebaceous glands, gives a lightening effect and narrows pores, refreshes the skin.
- Orange oil improves skin and skin condition, normalizes sebum production, tightens pores, tones, moisturizes, smoothes the skin.
- deep hydration
- calming and restoring
- protection and healing
- antioxidant, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory effect
- anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effect
Way of ussage:
Apply as the last step of the care routine, with light massage movements.