Real Barrier Control-T Ampoule Mask - Sebo-regulating, moisturizing ampoule sheet mask controls the work of the sebaceous glands and reduces the oiliness of the skin, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, soothes the skin, relieves redness and irritation, which prevents the appearance of acne and helps to smooth the skin surface. The mask is great for oily, combination and breakout-prone skin. Contains tea tree and guttunia extract, which are excellent in relieving itching, skin irritation and have antimicrobial effect. It has a low acid-base balance (4.5 ~ 6.5 pH) and therefore is non-irritating and helps maintain a healthy skin balance. Suitable for oily, combination and breakout-prone skin. The product can be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The main active ingredients:
Tea tree and guttunia extract, excellent in relieving itching, skin irritation and antimicrobial action. It has a low acid-base balance (4.5 ~ 6.5 pH) and therefore is non-irritating and helps maintain a healthy skin balance.
The Control Trouble Complex, which targets inflammation and stimulates the protective properties of the skin, includes: calendula, witch hazel hydrolate, tea tree oil and Guttunia extract.
Sebomide-1 Complex regulates sebum production, minimizing the appearance of blackheads and blackheads.
- normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands;
- reduces the intensity of synthesis of sebum;
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action;
- soothes irritations and relieves redness;
- prevents the appearance of acne;
- relieves itching;
- evens out the microrelief of the skin;
- provides a soft brightening effect;
- low acid-base balance - 4.5 ~ 6.5 pH;
- Control Trouble Complex relieves inflammatory processes;
- Sebomide-1 complex regulates sebum synthesis;
- minimizes the likelihood of blackheads and blackheads;
- material of the fabric base - bamboo and hypoallergenic natural fibers lyocell (from cellulose).
Mode of application:
After cleansing the skin and applying toner, use the mask. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes. After removing the mask, gently pat your face with your fingertips so that the remaining essence is better absorbed.