ID.AZ Face Fit Minus Band - a band that helps to lose the double chin and weaken the jaw area. Tones the muscles of the face and, over time, improves the appearance of the face by: increasing elastin production, preventing aging and maintaining elasticity for a long time. Physically pulls and weakens the double chin and functionally reduces fat. It is made of 100% water-soluble hydrogel applied to cotton threads (no adhesive ingredients are used), which ensures the safety of the product for even the most sensitive skin. It has a special design for double chin compression, developed for 17 years. According to clinical trials, the lifting effect is guaranteed even after a single use. The surface of the double chin decreases by 11%; raising the jaw by 15.5%, decreasing the swelling of the skin by 12%. It is composed of viscoelastic with high strength and superior tensile capacity, which returns to 90% of its original shape after stretching. It contains three patented ID ingredients, but also special and effective ingredients used only by professionals: Dextran, PMMA, Sodium Dexoxycholate, Ilacina Nakai. Suitable for all skin types.
- reduction of the surface of the double chin
- lifting the jaw
- reducing the swelling of the skin on the lower part of the face
- increase elastin production
- prevention of aging
- increase elasticity and firmness
Way of ussage:
1. Open the package and take the tape in your hands so that the tips are facing up.
2. Peel off the cling film and apply to the chin area so that the cut in the middle of the band is positioned on the tip of the chin.
3. Gently pull up and hang the eartips.
4. Leave for 20-30 min.
5. Massage so that the remaining essence is absorbed.
MoonGlow - Out of love for a woman, the most beautiful thing in the world was born. And out of passion, the most grandiose projects are born. We want you to feel confident, attractive and in harmony with yourself. This is the mission of MoonGlow, the one that makes us constantly come up with premium products that make you smile every day.