Derma:B Ultra Moisture Body Cream is a body cream based on the MLE Hydration Science formula - a multi-milk emulsion. The lamellar products consist of 3 layers: a water-based layer - a lipid layer - a water-based layer. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, problematic skin.
- Pseudoceramides and fatty acids - the "building material" of the horny layer of the epidermis. Rebuilds the skin's protective barrier by spot-filling damaged areas. The ingredients therefore hydrate the skin, penetrating quickly and easily into its deep layers. The lotion lasts up to 48 hours.
- Cypress leaf water, which has high antiseptic properties, is able to activate metabolic processes. Quite effective for atopic dermatitis, allergic reactions.
- Shea butter softens, nourishes and has regenerative properties, influencing collagen synthesis.
- Panthenol moisturises the skin, improves its smoothness and elasticity, fights damage caused by external factors. Stimulates skin regeneration, normalises cell metabolism, increases the strength of collagen fibres.
- Cocoa butter perfectly moisturises, nourishes, revitalises, softens the skin, accelerates the regeneration process of damaged skin cells.
- Grapeseed oil effectively prevents flaking and irritation, making the skin soft and smooth.
- Mountain arnica flower extract brightens the skin, gives firmness and elasticity.
- Shea butter has a beneficial effect on collagen synthesis.
- Soya oil saturates the skin with amino acids, ensures its uniform and healthy colour. The lotion is ideal for even the most sensitive skin. It has passed all the necessary tests. Does not contain: mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, ethanol, dyes. Leaves no sticky feeling on the skin.
- Deep hydration.
- restoration and protection
- firmness and elasticity
How to use:
1. Apply to dry, clean skin with gentle massaging movements.
2. Can be used in the morning and/or evening.