Derma-B Mild Moisture Body Lotion is a body lotion based on the MLE Hydration Science formula - a multi-milk emulsion. The lamellar products consist of 3 layers: a water-based layer - a lipid layer - a water-based layer. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, problematic skin.
- Pseudoceramides and fatty acids - the "building material" of the horny layer of the epidermis. Rebuilds the skin's protective barrier by spot-filling damaged areas. The ingredients therefore hydrate the skin, penetrating quickly and easily into its deep layers. The lotion lasts up to 48 hours.
- Shea butter softens, nourishes and has regenerative properties, influencing collagen synthesis.
- Panthenol moisturises the skin, improves its smoothness and elasticity, fights against damage caused by external factors. Stimulates skin regeneration, normalises cell metabolism, increases the strength of collagen fibres.
- Witch hazel leaf extract and botanical squalane will help soothe irritated skin, restore it and make it soft, hydrated.
- Stearic acid softens skin and prevents inflammation.
- Grapeseed oil effectively prevents flaking and irritation, making skin soft and smooth.
- Mountain arnica flower extract brightens the skin, gives skin firmness and elasticity.
- Soybean oil saturates the skin with amino acids, ensures its even and healthy colour. The lotion is ideal for even the most sensitive skin. It has passed all the necessary tests. Does not contain: mineral oil, parabens, phenoxyethanol, ethanol, dyes. Leaves no sticky feeling on the skin.
- Deep hydration.
- restoration and protection
- firmness and elasticity
How to use:
1. Apply to dry, clean skin.
2. Can be used morning and/or evening.
MoonGlow - Out of love for a woman, the most beautiful thing in the world was born. And out of passion, the most grandiose projects are born. We want you to feel confident, attractive and in harmony with yourself. This is the mission of MoonGlow, the one that makes us constantly come up with premium products that make you smile every day.