The company "La Resource Alliance SRL. Head office MD-2051, Ion Creanga st., 84 apt (Office) 3, Chisinau mun. R. Moldova, operator of the online store www.moonglow.md" declares that all data with personal data collected through the website www.moonglow.md are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on cancellation Council Directives 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) RGPD. Resource Alliance SRL. respects the right to the processing of personal data of customers who access the online store, in accordance with applicable law.
§ 1 Categories of data processed, purpose and legal basis
Resource Alliance SRL. collects personal information when it happens:
a) registration and management of an account in the online store. Legal basis - Data processing is necessary to fulfill the contract with the data subject and the freedom to provide services (Article 6 (1) (b) RGPD);
b) placing an order in the online store. The legal basis is the need to execute the sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) RGPD);
c) a subscription to a newsletter, the subject of which is provided in electronic form. The legal basis is the consent of the data subject to the processing of his / her personal data for the provision of the newsletter service (Article 6 (1) (a) RGPD).
1. In case of registering an account in the online store, the buyer provides the following personal data:
a) name - surname;
b) delivery address,
c) postal code and city;
d) country (state);
e) street, house / apartment number;
f) email address; g) phone number; When registering an account in the online store, the buyer sets an individual password to access his account. The customer can change the password later, under the conditions described in §6.
2. When placing an order in the online store, the buyer provides the following data:
a) email address;
b) delivery address:
c) postal code and city;
d) country (state);
e) street, house / apartment number;
f) name - surname;
g) phone number;
3. In the case of entrepreneurs, the list of collection of personal data is expanded by:
a) the entrepreneur's company;
b) personal identification number (IDNP).
4. When using the newsletter service, the client only provides his email address.
5. Certain additional information is collected and processed when the client accesses the website www.moonglow.md, in particular: the IP address assigned to the computer used by the client or the external IP address of the Internet service provider, domain name, browser type, access time and type of operating system.
6. Customers may collect browsing data, including links and cookies, that are associated with actions taken in the online store www.moonglow.md. Also. In order to establish and investigate claims, data such as: name, surname, data on the use of services and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim may be processed. The legal basis is legitimate interest (Art.6 (1) (f) RGPD). The data is collected to facilitate the use of the services and to improve the performance of those services.
7. Transfer of personal data to La Resource Alliance SRL. is voluntary in connection with the provision of online store services. When registering for an account, the customer is asked to fill in all the specified personal information in order to avoid mistakes. When placing an order without registering an account, the buyer may encounter certain obstacles.
§ 2 Access and processing of personal data
1. Personal data is transferred to service providers within La Resource Alliance SRL. When accessing the website www.moonglow.md Information is transmitted in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD only for the performance of official tasks.
2. Personal data is processed when there is consent with the client, and is valid until the agreement is canceled, as well as for a period of time after cancellation in accordance with the law. At the same time, the storage of personal data is possible for the production of certain statistics, research and improvement of service.
3. In the case of purchasing goods in the online store, personal data may be transferred, depending on the choice of the buyer, to courier services.
4. Navigation data is used to improve customer service, statistical analysis and data customization.
5. When the customer is subscribed to the newsletter, La Resource Alliance SRL. send commercial information about promotions and new products available in the online store to the buyer's email address.
6. In case of sending a request, La Resource Alliance SRL. provides personal data to authorized state bodies, in particular, the organizational units of the prosecutor's office, the police, the president of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, the President of Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
1. The online store uses small text files called cookies. They are registered with La Resource Alliance SRL. on the device used by the person accessing the online store. A cookie contains the domain name from which it comes, its validity period and a randomly selected unique number for this file. The information collected through these files helps the shopping cart to function correctly (for quick and easy order fulfillment), to properly customize the content of the ads, and to the overall operation of the site.
2. Resource Alliance SRL. uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after you end your browser session or close your computer, the stored information is automatically deleted from the device's memory. The session cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the client's computer.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the device used by the client and remain there until they are deleted or expire automatically. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of personal data or confidential information from the client's computer.
3. Resource Alliance SRL. uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
a) authentication of the buyer in the online store and providing access (after authentication), so that the buyer does not need to enter his login details and password on each separate page of the online store;
b) analyzes, researches and especially creates anonymous statistics in order to understand how customers use the store's website.
4. Resource Alliance SRL. uses external cookies: to collect general and anonymous statistical data using the analytics tools Google Analytics (external cookie manager: Google Inc. in the USA);
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for online store buyers. The collection of data using cookies does not harm (viruses or other unwanted programs) the client's computer. However, in their browsers, customers can restrict or disable cookie access to their computer. Using this option does not prevent you from accessing and using the website of the online store, except for certain functions.
a) Internet Explorer browser; (https://support.microsoft.com/ro-ro/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
b) Android browser; (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1)
c) Mozilla Firefox browser; (https://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/activarea-si-dezactivarea-cookie-urilor)
d) Chrome browser; (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&oco=1)
7. Resource Alliance SRL. may collect the IP address of clients. An IP address is a number assigned to every computer connected to the Internet. In most cases, this changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by La Resource Alliance SRL. to identify the regions with the most views. The collected information is considered useful for the administration and improvement of the www.moonglow.md website.
8. The online store contains links to other sites. Important! Our company is not responsible for the privacy practices applicable to them.
§ 4 Customer rights
1. Right to Withdraw Consent. Legal basis: Art. 7 point 3 of the RGPD.
a) The client has the right to withdraw any consent given to La Resource Alliance SRL.;
b) Withdrawal of consent does not have negative consequences for the client, but may interfere with the further use of the services or their work.
2. Right to object. Legal basis: Art. 21 RGPD.
a) At any time, the client has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, including profile data, if La Resource Alliance SRL. uses personal data in direct marketing;
b) If the customer's objection is justified and La Resource Alliance SRL. will have no other legal basis for the processing of personal data, customer data will be deleted from the database.
3. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) - legal basis: Art. 17 RGPD
a) the client has the right to request the deletion of all or some of the personal data.
b) the client has the right to request the deletion of personal data in the following cases:
a. personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b. revokes the consent on the basis of which the data is processed;
c. objects to the use of his data for marketing purposes;
d. personal data is processed unlawfully;
e. personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation stipulated by European Union or European Union law in the state which owns La Resource Alliance SRL.
c) Resource Alliance SRL. after certain requests for the deletion of personal data or withdrawal of consent, he may only retain certain personal data if the processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill legal obligations. This particularly applies to personal data, which includes: name, surname, e-mail address. The data is stored to deal with complaints and claims related to the use of the online store www.moonglow.md.
4. Right to restrict data processing - legal basis: Art. 18 RGPD.
a) The customer has the right to demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data. Submitting an application before its consideration prevents the use of certain functions or services, the use of which involves the processing of data covered by the application. Resource Alliance SRL. will not send messages to customers, including marketing.
b) The customer has the right to demand the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
a. disputes the accuracy of personal data, La Resource Alliance SRL. limits their use for a period allowing the operator to check the accuracy of the data (no more than 7 days);
b. when the processing of data is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data, requiring the restriction of their use;
c. the controller no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requests it in order to claim or defend his right.
5. Right to access data - legal basis: Art. 15 RGPD.
The client has the right to receive confirmation from the operator whether to process personal data or not, in this case the client has the right to:
a. get access to personal data;
b. have information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the planned storage period and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
c. request a copy of personal data.
6. Right to rectification of data - legal basis: Art. 16 RGPD.
7. Right to data portability - legal basis: Art. 20 RGPD.
The client has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the controller, and then send them to another personal data controller of his choice. The operator will send the client's personal data as a csv file.
8. If a situation similar to the rights mentioned above arises, La Resource Alliance SRL. is obliged to satisfy the request and resolve it without delay (no later than one month after its receipt). In justified cases, it is possible to extend the period by two months. Resource Alliance SRL. within one month after receiving the request, he will inform the client about the extension of the period and the reasons for the delay.
9. The customer can send complaints, requests and inquiries to the operator regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection for the purpose of violating his or her other rights under the RGPD.
§ 5 Services tailored to the interests and preferences of the client (profiling)
1. Profiling is any form of automatic processing of personal data. Profiling includes the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a person, in particular to analyze aspects related to the action, his economic situation, health, personal preferences, location and behavior.
2. Personal data of customers can be processed automatically, but they have no legal force and do not have a negative impact on the position of customers.
3. Profiling of personal data of La Resource Alliance SRL. it is based on the processing of customer data in an automatic and manual mode, using them to evaluate certain information about the customer, in particular to analyze or predict his personal preferences and interests.
§ 6 Security Management - Password
1. Resource Alliance SRL. provides clients secure connection to the transfer of personal data and the connection of the client's account on the site. Resource Alliance SRL. uses SSL (Internet Data Security) encryption system.
2. Access to the client's account at www.moonglow.md is possible only after entering a personal password. If the customer has lost the access password, the online store allows you to generate a new password. The password is stored encrypted in the database so that it cannot be read. To create a new password, the client will be asked to enter an e-mail address in the form available via the "remember password" link in the login form. The new password will be automatically sent to the email address provided during registration or saved when the account profile was last changed.